Sunday, April 1, 2018

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - April 2018!


Welcome to the April edition of Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life!  I cannot believe it's April already!  Just a couple more weeks and tax season will be over!  I've decorated my printable planner pages today with an Easter theme using lots of Paper Sweeties stamps and dies!


I love the Basket stamp and die set!  There are so many things you can put in a basket... and of course for Easter it's obviously going to be some Easter Eggs!  Today I cut my basket from some basket weave printed paper and I wish I'd bought more of this because it's the perfect size to go with this die!


Since the whole basket wouldn't fit without covering up some of my calendar, I sliced off the edge and used it over here on my second page!


I cut some eggs from some design paper using the dies from the Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes set and tucked them in each of the baskets.  And this adorable bunny from the Basket Add On: Hoppy Easter looks sweet as a girl...


... Or as a boy!   Then I colored up a few flowers from the Hello Spring sets and had the leftover part of a wreath from a previous project that was stamped and cut using the Kindness Matters sets.  Finally my grass using the squiggly die from the Sweet Borders!  Along with some of my most used planner sets and my planning is started for April!   What are your plans?

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Come back soon for some more fun and hopefully a little bit of inspiration!  Be sure to check out what everyone else has made for you today:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 
Lisa Bzibziak (You Are Here)

See you soon!



5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these pages! Those bunnies are adorable!!!!!!!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute with that added bunny and basket!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute and adorable planner pages.

Maria said...

Love those sweet bunnies and baskets...so cute!!

Scrapper69 said...

Your planner pages are sooo Stinkin' CUTE! LOVE those bunnies & the baskets!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations