Saturday, January 13, 2018

Paper Sweeties January 2018 Blast from the past favorites-Day 1


Welcome to Paper Sweeties From The Past Favorites!  This January we're sharing projects we've made with some of our favorite previously released Paper Sweeties stamps and Sweet Cuts dies!

I used some of my favorites in this Valentine for someone special!  That heart doily ... on of my Top 10 for sure!  I love that the inside heart and outside scallop cut separately from the With Love Sweet Cuts!  I can use them together or apart, with the same paper on the inside and out or two different... so many options!  Here I cut some out of a pretty white and kraft heart print and layered them side by side on top of my embossed kraft background.


And these cuties from the Sweeties Pets stamp set!!  Love these two.  And you know those hearts floating up between them from the Somewhere Over the Rainbow Stamp and Sweet Cuts sets... I love that whole set, but these hearts I use over and over and over... 


I stamped and embossed my sentiments from a few more of my faves!  The Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts... another one use all the time... this banner is great just to decorate and embellish or to use with a sentiment!  And that stitched heart from the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts.. I love that you can add the hole to it or not!  Here I opted to not so I just have the stitched heart.  And can we talk about this awesome sentiment from the Kindness Matters stamp set??  LOVE!  And I scattered around some paper flowers from my stash and those beautiful Paper Sweeties sequins in strawberry!


Hope you enjoyed your stop here today!  Links to all of the Paper Sweeties products I used today are below!  Come back tomorrow for some more of my faves!  In the meantime, be sure to hop around to see what all of my teamies have made for you today:



7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! LOVING that puppy and kitty!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and adorable kitty and puppy images. And, your card layout is awesome as always.

Maria said...

Absolutely darling with the pup and cat, Lisa!! Love the heart dies, sequins, and flowers against the kraft background!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

The doggie and kitty look so cute in your pretty Valentine! Someone will be very lucky to receive this wonderful card!

Nance said...

Oh my gosh, this is just soooo cute, LIsa! Just adorable! Hugs!

scrappin' GA peach said...

I LOVE this!! Every single detail!! <3

Scrapper69 said...

I love the colors for this one and the different hearts and the critters! Super cute!

Theresa