Monday, August 21, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #226


Welcome to this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  I've used this week's sketch for another mini pocket page for my album...  if you're new here, I've been using the weekly sketches for pages in a handmade mini album for my sister in law.  I asked her to give me some of her very favorite pictures without telling her why... in the end, I'll share a post with the album as a whole so you can see how it all turned out.

Hope you'll play along this week!  Use the sketch to make any kind of project!  A card, a scrapbook page, mixed media... I can't wait to see what you create!




2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Another wonderful Mini page! I can see this album is coming along nicely! I can't wait to see it completed and hear how your SIL LOVES it! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lori said...

What a great idea! Love the plaid. Looking forward to seeing the whole album!